PEGUMBA Package Substations are metallic enclosures of multiple compartments that are interconnected but clearly separated.
Package Substation exists in 3 Compartment Structures in the following forms:
MV Switchgear – Transformer – MV Switchboard
MV Switchgear – Transformer – LV Switchgear
– Integrated metering and protection (optional).
– Provisions for remote monitoring and control of switching devices on MV or LV compartments.
– High climate & corrosion resistance.
– High operation reliability.
– Operating personnel safety.
– Easy installation of power transformer.
– Rapid Installation for under urbanization sites.
– Available with digital electronic locks which can be remotely controlled.
– All interconnecting equipment between Medium Voltage and Transformer and Low Voltage are factory tested.
– Adequate space for inspection and maintenance of transformer or capacitor banks (walk-in accessibility).
– Can be connected with SCADA system.
Our Package Substations are manufactured according to the following IEC & VDE standards
– IEC publication 62271-102.
– IEC publication 60420
– IEC publication 60265
– DIN VDE 0670
Suitable for the following applications:
– Real Estate Development Projects